New participants in forum
The VII International Rail Business Forum “1520 Strategic Partnership” will take place in Sochi from 30 May to 1 June. The key theme is “The 1520 Area: growth formula in the system of economic and trade alliances”.
As before, the key partners of the forum are Russian Railways, Siemens AG and Deutsche Bahn AG. The organiser of the forum is Business Dialogue.
The list of participants in the forum is growing by the day – it includes senior executives of major industrial enterprises and international financial and consultancy companies, and representatives of political circles in the countries of the Eurasian continent.
William White, Chairman of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Economic Development and Review Committee, will act as moderator of the discussion on the theme “EU-1520-APEC: A trans-Eurasian corridor for the global economy”.
William White is one of the leading international experts on issues relating to macro-economic policy and the global economy. During his professional career he has worked for the Bank of England and the Bank of Canada and has advised the governments of European states and boards of directors of major international companies on economic and financial issues.
Also taking part in the forum will be:
- Brian Simpson, Chairman, Transport and Tourism Committee, European Parliament
- Peter Ramsauer, Federal Minister of Transport, Building and Urban Development of Germany
- Aivis Ronis, Minister of Transport, Latvia
- Libor Lochman, Executive Director, Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies
- Rüdiger Grube, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Management Board, Deutsche Bahn AG and DB Mobility Logistics AG
- Hans-Jörg Grundmann, Chief Executive Officer, Mobility Division, and Vice President, Siemens AG
- A. P. Mishra, Board Member, Indian Railways
- Petr Kucherenko, Chairman of the Directorate, CIS Railway Transport Council
For further information, please contact the Business Dialogue press office: